In the early 1990's before CCS was established, most of the
now CCS workforce consisted of an average group of "PC
enthusiasts" (OK, geeks). As typical consumers, we were
extremely frustrated at the way most computer resellers treated
their customers. Some of the more common problems being:
- Salespeople providing inaccurate product information
and/or poor advice
- Products ordered not being the products received
- Poor customer service
- Slow shipping
- Prices that were too high
- And the list goes on....
CCS was started based on the idea that in order to be
successful in the computer business, you must keep your customers
happy. We intend on doing this by...
Why buy from CCS?
Let's face it. You can buy PC's and computer products from
practically anybody these days. However, we have an edge:
- 24 HOURS PER DAY ORDERING VIA OUR
SECURE WEB SITE
- Order when it's convenient for you using our SSL
encrypted secure ordering system.
PAYMENT METHODS AND FINANCING
- C.O.D.., prepayment and all major credit cards accepted.
Leasing and other financing available at competitive
- FAST ORDER PROCESSING AND SHIPPING
- Most orders for in-stock items are processed and shipped
the same day. Choose the shipping method that best suits
your needs whether it be UPS, FedEx or USPS. Your orders
will always arrive no matter where you live.
- Day in and day out, we use the products we sell. What is
the best way to evaluate a product? Actual usage.
Everyone on staff has a PC and is encouraged to bring
products home for a "test drive"
- 10+ years experience in the PC repair business. Our
accurate troubleshooting minimizes system down time and
PRICING AND ONGOING AUCTIONS
- Our buyers are constantly searching for the best possible
deals on hardware and software. We have established close
relationships with manufacturers, distributors and
liquidators and are notified of the latest "best
buys" as soon as they are available.
- We will do our best to match any competitors price on the
same item subject to verification. Please note that the
item must be in stock and have the same manufacturer's
- Need to sell your computer before you can upgrade? Ask
about our trade-in programs.
- Available for most items. Ask your salesperson for
Return to home page